Wednesday 26 May 2010

Lazy Day Today

One of the big problems here is that everyday seems the same; it can be difficult to tell what day of the week it is. I must admit with my daughter Sarina starting nursery school this last couple of weeks at least now I know when it’s a week day. Anyway today I had to get up early because my wife was at work and I had get Sarina ready for school. Actually that’s not exactly true because I have my wife’s 11 year old daughter Ked to help; in fact she does most of it.
Sarina loves the school uniform but not the fact she is left at school without her Mum, so every time we take her she cries when we leave, which as she is only 2 and half upsets me so many times already I have brought her home. Now the mother-in-law seems to think this is a problem, well they only do some painting and game playing at school, it’s not exactly important yet. So anyway I managed to get everyone in the car for 7.30am, Sarina wasn’t too bad at school and I got Ked to her school in reasonable time. That left just me and Harry, so decided to go the rubber trees to see Nee (my wife). She only just finished cutting the trees so I decided it would better to come home.
When I got home I played with Harry until happily after about an hour he fell asleep, fell being the operative word as he rarely chooses to go to sleep and often just sleeps where ever he is.
So I have spent the afternoon surfing the web investigating various blog writing techniques also searching Facebook for some old friend which happily I have found.
In terms of food today I have had 3 bacon and tomato sandwiches and 4 cups of coffee, no Thai food at all – excellent.
Well that about it for today, the photo at the top is of course Sarina Emily in her school uniform.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment