Friday 28 May 2010

Brain Explosion

The last couple of day I have been dedicating a lot of time to think about how I can make money on the internet, it’s my only option really I live the middle of Thailand, I cannot work because of local labour laws and even if I could there aren’t any jobs I could do. I think it’s something that a lot of people could be interested in, the different angle my blog will take is some of the existing bloggers have already made a lot of money before they start blogging. I plot my successes and failures from the start.
I spent certain amount of time reading about various internet superstars who are already making a fortune in an attempt to gleam some valuable information. Don’t get me wrong I am no novice I have been around the internet for about 15 years; I have good knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP. I have also spent some time using various PPC (pay per click) programmes as well some affiliate systems, I have run a couple sites, created a fair few and worked on many more. So all in all I think I have the basic building blocks required to becoming an internet entrepreneur.
Having said the Internet is such a large beast, with technologies changing daily it is can be mind blowing trying to get your head round it. As I already said I am no techno-donkey, I have been working in the IT industry for over twenty years, but still everyday something new comes along.
My current inspiration is a guy called Jeremy Shoemaker, in the world of internet marketing he is legendary, his system is supposed to be one of the best, unfortunately I don’t have necessary cash to buy it, so I am sitting on the edge of his world trying to absorb as much information as possible without paying any money. Anyway I am always very sceptical about so called “perfect systems” I still remember Frank what’s his name from InstantInternetEmpires.com and the subsequent court case.
Any the information I gleamed from Shoemoney so far suggests spending as little as possible, which is good because I have nothing.
So here’s the story so far I intend to start blogging i.e. creating a web log of something that I am interested in, a niche something that other people are interested in. I will then build up my blog with interesting content. I will monetize with initially Google Adsense, I will use as learning curve for various marketing strategies. You are reading this on my first blog, which not really planned as money maker, it’s just a blog. If you have a lifetime blog just think interesting it might be to your children, grandchildren etc. so for that reason along it’s worth doing.
I will also be expressing my opinions on various subjects as I feel I have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment